By enrolling in this program the taxpayer/resident acknowledges and accepts:
- That he or she must provide the Treasurer/Collector with an accurate email address for e-billing on this form or in writing at PO Box 347, Rowley, MA 01969 at least 15 days prior to the next billing date to be considered enrolled in the program.
- That he or she must notify the Treasurer/Collector of changes in email address to be used for subsequent billing purposes by email at email@example.com or in writing at PO Box 347, Rowley, MA 01969 at least 15 days prior to the next bill date.
- That electronic billing is the sole means by which the Treasurer/Collector is legally required to give notice of the taxpayer's tax obligation.
- That any electronic bill issued to the email address provided to the Treasurer/Collector is a valid and properly issued bill and a failure to receive such bill does not alter the taxpayer's legal obligations.
- To "opt out" of e-bills, please notify the Treasurer/Collector in writing at PO Box 347. Rowley, MA 01969 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.